DriveAlert+ recognises fatigue and distracted driving by monitoring a driver’s retinas and face. By incorporating the PERCLOS system (Percentage of Eye Closure), fatigue is detected even before the driver closes his eyes. A high pitched alarm followed by voice alerts used to make the driver take note of fatigue levels or distraction.
AUTOMATIC DRIVER SCANNING ON VEHICLE START-UP
On each start-up of the vehicle the DriveAlert+ monitor will scan the drivers eyes and facial features in order to recognise any future changes related to fatigue or distraction.
DriveAlert+ can also activate DriveCam and send video footage of fatigue and distracted driving incidents.
- Able to operate under all weather conditions
- Infrared when driving at night
- Not affected by drivers wearing glasses or sunglasses
- Driver’s vision will not be obscured or blocked in any way
- The unit is configurable to start monitoring at speed intervals of either 20 km/h, 30 km/h or 45 km/h
- The unit will be installed into a tamper proof case and then mounted in position to avoid tampering, setting adjustment and power disconnection etc.
- Components can operate between -10 degrees to +50 degrees Celsius
- Alarm sensitivity and volume is adjustable